Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sweet Addiction Needing Only One Cure

I’m addicted to you.
The smell from your natural scent.
Walking past with confidence and flair.
The way you smile with that smirk that only you can do.

The way you carry your frame is like poetry in motion.
Longing just to gaze upon your eyes with such passion in them.
Oh to feel the touch of such tender powerful connection is bliss.

Clothes hide your amazing frame from full view.
Yet it is a delight to see the shape and form.

Oh yes you are more powerful in your way then countless scores through the ages.
The fervor of your individual style is quite passionate.
While others flaunt and force, you are just an amazing individual you.

My sweet addiction I have in secret.
No counseling can cure nor have I a will for cure.
If only in my mind, which I with all my flaws could confess to you.

More savory then the finest of wine.
Finest culinary treats fall short.
Even the sounds of strings in the grandest of halls fall short in praise of thee.

Oh you are my sweet addiction and only through contact with you will I be made whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment