Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cleanse from Me

    
 Cleanse from Me
Written by: Ron Brown
Photo by: Keith Davenport

The world would soil my feathers with elements of corruption. Cleanse from me my imperfections. My temple within filled with hallow hollow halls  hindered by the outer appearance that the world places upon my experience. My feathers stained, my coat imperfect it is easy to become less then confident. Yet here I am perched upon the pathway my embryonic writings tells me I should be on.  How I feel within the harmony of where I am migrating to be seeing myself already there I fly with confidence. Yet a stain upon my breast shows to the world. How can I be what I am meant to be and hear within the hallowed halls of the divine. My soul sings with perfect harmony yet there is a stain upon my feathers.

Then with confidence my fellow travelers perched upon this rock with me tell me that if I had not dared to travel a straight path to my desire I would not have the soil upon my frame. I had perceived myself less then perfect when in fact my coat of feathers is a badge of honor. My less then perfect white is only a signpost of how far I have come.  I am limited to arrive on time to my destiny by the perception of my doubts.  Then with power and confidence said I to those who stood upon my rest stop that was their launching point to begin. Brothers and Sisters, let us spread our wings and dare to soar where our heart beats in harmony with the divine.  Let us take flight today, and sync our GPS with our navigational embryonic writings placed there before we hatched from our egg shell.

Come soar in your own perfect pathway for I am marked with honor from the pathways that held me bound and I am free to arrive on time, how the food is ready at my banquet table in my destination nest. My perfect home awaits with life that I desire and was board to be living beckons me onward with each flap of my wingspan. So brothers and sisters stay not upon the rough rock of this cliff but dare to soar. Yes, BE Truly Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment