Saturday, September 11, 2010

Today I Take My Life - Don't Try to Talk Me Out of It

Today I Take My Life
Written by: Ron Brown Photo by: Keith Davenport

Today I take my life. For too long I had dwelt in the burden of life. It has been more than I can take. All of the doubts, fears and burden of my load have done me in for good. So today, I have decided to take my life. Don’t try to talk me out of it for I truly have had enough. I know you say, but you have so much to live for and be in life. But you’re wrong. That would be too much for me to take upon myself.

I can’t take it any longer. Not one more minute. All the pressure of living up to others expectations and falling short. The many voices of the past have held me down for too long. So today I choose to take my own life.

Oh the weight upon me and the load was all too much to bare and now it is too late for me. So I choose to take my own life.

Yes, I choose to take my own life not is suicide but empowerment. I choose to take my own life in perfect harmony with the embryonic writings placed upon my very being before I drew my first breath has been silent waiting for my connection. So today I listen, I reflect within the divine self in perfect communion. The hallow halls give me what I require to break the bonds of vocal past chains.  

No longer will I be trapped by the limits placed upon my being. For today, yes today I take my own life in to my hands.  My destiny and destination are totally within my own control. I settle for nothing but desire for my embryonic mission to be aligned with my true desire and transform want to accomplishment.  I take my own life for I deserve to do so and know that lack is replaced by achievement. For I taste the meal upon the table of my destination with mouthwatering reality though the meal itself is in my mind.  I can smell the feast; I feel it in my hands and savor its truly amazing flavor. No not literal food do I speak but the sweet taste of my life’s mission as reality in my minds’ eye.

How I let my life happen but today, yes today I choose to take my own life. I am and will from this very moment forward “BE Truly Well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment