Monday, August 23, 2010

Wade or Wait While You Weight Written by: Ron Brown

Photo by: Keith Davenport
Many are the hours, long is the time I tried like a mouse in a maze to find my way. Many are the alleys leading to deadens and retraced steps of my life. Long have a scurried across the sprinted ways that seemed to take me at last through this labyrinth called life. 

Hallowed echoes of past pains falsely influence the instincts of my GPS. Many are the dirt roads with potholed traps knocking me and shaking my suspension to the very core of my existence.     

How heavy was the load I bore upon the weight of my frame unjustly contorted emotionally by the structure of my being. I was sinking in the very stream of emotions that I played in as a child. 

Then I found a passing raft of hope which held strong ropes along its side. Knowing this was my rescue I took hold. I could see me aboard this raft which would take me to the very shore of my surety. Yet still I was trapped by the weight of the silt trapped around my legs limiting my movement half from fear and half from past let downs. Yet within me I found the upper arm strength of my desire to have what I truly deserved. I could see me laughing along the shores of achievement, drinking the rich wine of my success and pulled my weight into the raft. I stared at the stars that had just come out as evening had arrived and still I could see clearly the writing in my being. It clearly was the embryonic writings with my own unique purpose and talents that I saw as I closed my eyes and traveled the quantum pathways as the lyrics became alive and moved through the flowing of my nervous system now renamed my possibility pathways. How I know most assuredly that my life now will never be the same. I have heard not the noise or consistent static any longer but it is the wonderful melody of my purpose in conjunction with the vivid vibrating desire of harmony. Never again will my life be the same. I see the shores so near at least around a bend or two but it is most assuredly as I see it and I will at last BE Truly Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment