Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Walking Along the Land of Hallow Hollow Halls"

There is a place so dear and powerful that when I go there it humbles, uplifts, nourishes, comforts, inspires, heals, motivates, validates and recharges my life.  No there is no steeple a top nor symbols developed by man atop this special place.  I try to get there as often as I can and time there truly is not on a paced clock. For a life time passes here in but a moment just outside these hallowed hollow halls.


Sweet is the communion in this place where only the divine speaks to me. No preacher or guru do I find there.  Just connection to the real divine in the universe. How I suckle upon the breast of its wisdom like a child feeding from his mother. The flow is life giving and complete there.

There is no other vocalists wearing robes yet in this special place I hear such touching harmony and melody at times that it shakes me to the core of my existence. I have never heard such talent in their regaling tones.

I hope in your life time you find your way there. Let me give you the directions to this place. It requires a willing passport with consent to be allowed to enter this land. It requires clearance of many security checks to even be permitted just to enter the truly hallowed halls with perfect pitch from the hallow design of this special place.

Many pass the entrance each day and never negotiate the turns to find these special place. How I was amazed the first time I stumbled upon it.  I fell to my knees with humility in this place.   The truths upon the walls was so raw, real and yet exactly what I needed to hear, see, touch, taste and even the very smell overwhelmed my senses.

It took a move for me to even find this place and a long subtle yearning opened my eyes to the signage that had been there all along. Yet on one very special day I clearly found its entrance. I so want you to find this place for it has such deep meaning to all who find it. You should know that it is not a cult, nor religion of men but simply such truth is found only there.
Would you like to go there?  It requires you sacrifice self and be open to all it has to offer. But I promise you once you go there, if you are open to what it has to offer, your life will never ever be the same again.

The location of this special place is the divine self within each of us. It requires open eyes just to find the off ramp from the highway of the everyday and you must slow down in order to successfully navigate the turn off the speeding road. Once you pull into this very desolate still place, you must be ready to open the doors. They require a you to go through customs where all your baggage is examined carefully. If you unjustly held on to something that was unjustly packed upon your load, it must be invalidated before you can enter this truly hallow place. The inspector will ask you to hold up each piece of your baggage and see if it contains truth or if in some way it has held you down.  The inspection process is a whispers station that you may have heard me speak about before.  Each invalidated item must be replaced with empowering truth of the person seeking access.  You can't bring a friend here for only you and the inspector can go through this process. It is kind of funny but the inspector reminded me of someone I knew. As each item is whispered into newness the inspector is a true reflection of the you that was meant to be. Tears will flow in this weighing station that isn't even inside the hallowed halls.

Once you complete this process you will place on your frame a robe of potential and with unprotected feet you walk upon the pathway that is an entrance to this glorious place.  The doors open only when you are ready.  The sound of the melody tingles across your back and with each step you are asked to be open. The walls have such wondrous truth upon them obviously knowing the hidden truth of my life and purpose.  There are photos on the wall of the past and how experience is taking me to a new and painless place of joy. The letters light up as divine choirs regale a unique tune of the embryonic etchings placed here before I drew my first breath.  As I find my self before this truth I lay my knees upon a pillow of certainty.  The gentle breeze in these hallow hollow halls now filled with the wonders of me ask of me much.

A feathered quill and a tablet of potential are commissioned for only me here.  the plaque above the book says clearly some steps that must be followed.  I will share these steps to you in the days to come. But I promise you - this land of hallow hollow halls is awaiting your attention.  Is this a place that everyone should go? Yes.  Should everyone go there today? No, they must be ready and open to be ready to enter such truth.

Do you want to go there? I hope so, for it is truly the only place that will allow you to BE Truly Well.

Namaste' my friend in the truest sense of the meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment