Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Half a Life, Half Alive BY: Ron Brown

Reaching out to the universe with arms extended toward the sky – here am I.
But what pray offer I but half that I can be and half alive.
For if I am not allowing the me still chained afraid to let go and be free to believe can I be whole.
Holding in chambers of darkness the recesses of past pain, hurts and doubt.

Fears like ankle weights prevent me from being lifted to the potential greatness I was here to become.
Settle not this day with arms extended to be bound with trepidations no more.
For like that child’s balloon on a string when freed, I am meant to reach for the sky of potential.

Long are the hours of my capturer’s entanglements upon me.
Yet I hear the waves of sirens song longing to be heard.
Embryonic truths engraved upon my very being longing to be discovered before I took my first breath.

No longer a prisoner of fear nor chains of doubt will I allow me to be held back.
Break this day the apprehension of my fretful subconscious child still wounded – heal thee.
For my arms are extended to universal truth this and every day.
For the morning sunrise and gentle breeze of beckoning calls me.
Make me whole in mind, body and spirit to live a whole vibrantly flowing truth.
Create in me a connection not to past but to the flow of future destiny awaiting my path.

Say this day that I am.
Say with surety that I surrender all to the universal purpose I was created to fulfill.
I return not from whence I came with untold treasures to explore.  
For I am here with my willingness map unfurled and my true self at the help yielding only to the flow of truth.


Two halves healed in surrender not to a capture but to deliverer offering wholeness.
This is the only way I will feel Namaste’ Flow and BE Truly Well.
So Stretch not in apprehension but whole heartedly offer without any apprehension and watch the real magic begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment