Sunday, May 29, 2011


Never Knowing
Written by: Ron Brown – Photography by: Keith Davenport

Moving at the speed of life never knowing, never knowing.
Crystal clear in the haze of morning light, never knowing, never knowing.
Speeding onward on a highway with no rest stops, never knowing, never knowing.
Feeling numb as others pass by, never knowing, never knowing.
Bruised by life from miss direction, never knowing, never knowing.
Crashing through a room with lights turned off, never knowing, never knowing.

Bright the light starts showing, now I’m growing, now I’m groaning.
At first the pain of chains its showing, now I’m growing, but still groaning.
Light upon the chains exposed undoing past, now I’m growing, no longer groaning.
Healing the wounds cause with forgiving, freeing, now I’m glowing, Now I’m glowing.
Invalidating past echo voices replaced with validation, now I’m moving, now I’m Moving.

Free in harmony with embryonic truth vibrating, now I’m flowing, now I’m flowing.
On my way with the path illuminated showing, now perpetual movement going, now I’m going.
The joy exposed where pain once lived, now I’m knowing, now I am knowing.
Namaste’ Flow with all I meet, Being truly well, now I’m living, now I’m living.

No comments:

Post a Comment