Monday, June 13, 2011

Between the Movement

Between the Movement - Written by: Ron Brown - Photo by Keith Davenport

Between the inhale and exhale is life flowing through the vessel that takes me on my journey.
Between the movement of the second hand, insight connects the embryonic truth etched within before I took my first breath with the now.
Eternity flows in the glimpse of momentary meditational flow.
Peace taste upon my tongue as air flows across the possibility of my buds.
For it is not the long hours of the everyday that brings us wholeness nor the tabloid whispers of life.
Nay, it is finding connection within that reaches in the small moments outward connecting the dots of our lives.
Sad is the one who is numb to love and light. But the one who embraces themselves within finds a pathway flowing forth not just to peace but to true live.
Find life’s true magic between the movements of the everyday.
This is how to BE Truly Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment