Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Why Do I Taste Sameness when Nectar Awaits?







Why Do I Taste Sameness when Nectar Awaits?
Written by: Ron Brown  Photo by: Keith Davenport

Dull have my life taste buds become from the sameness of the everyday.
Let free your taste buds to the reality of new experience which is the true nectar of life.
So often we experience the same diet of the everyday for things perceive we are out of habit choosing just to intake.
What is life but a journey not a merry-go-round of sameness.
The man who starts to see the sameness in the everyday removes the blindness from his  potential.
Look first within and tap into the truly wonderful embryonic truth written before you drew your first breath.
There in the ancient archives of you is a truly perfect life path of your mission awaiting you to explore.
The same old existence no longer palatable or tethered to you, move forward in the flow and experience the fervor of vibrational truth and connection.
I guarantee that the nectar will titillate your life taste buds and you will be transformed forever.
Where am I going? Where am I now? Where should I go, need never haunt you anymore.
Yes the nectar is truly sweet, spicy, savory and titillating you onward where your destination awaits.
Fear not the journey, nor destination but the futility of inaction.
BE Truly Well. Namaste’

No comments:

Post a Comment